The Education Above All Foundation’s Protect Education in Insecurity and Conflict (PEIC) and its partners invite you to join a special side event on the topic of “HOW CAN EDUCATION CONTRIBUTE TO PEACEBUILDING?”. Opening remarks by Wendy Morton MP, Minister for European Neighbourhood and the Americas at the Foreign, Commonwealth & Development Office (FCDO) and held in conjunction with the Global Education Summit 2021.
- Susan Nicolai, Senior Research Fellow at Overseas Development Institute
- Wendy Morton MP is Parliamentary Under Secretary of State and Minister for European Neighbourhood and the Americas, at the Foreign, Commonwealth and Development Office
- Dr Michael Yaffe, Vice-President at the United States Institute of Peace
- Diya Nijhowne, Executive Director at the Global Coalition to Protect Education from Attack
- Shawgi Ahmed, EAA Youth Advocate