EAA is looking for a resourceful and dynamic individual to its HR team as a Trainee, Learning and Development Officer to support the development and delivery of effective learning and development programs and organizational development initiatives.
Key Duties and Activities include but are not limited to;
- Contribute to the implementation of a talent management framework for EAA, including career development, performance management and succession plans and policies.
- Maintain and update the behavioural and technical competencies across the organization and support integration with other HR processes (recruitment, career management, training, performance management and succession planning processes).
- Provide assistance in the implementation of the succession management process for identified critical roles across EAA and contribute to creation of development plans.
- Assist in managing the performance management system, ensure timely update and completion of related tasks.
- Contribute to the assessment of training needs for all departments based on performance assessment, employees’ career path, and business requirements.
- Organize the New Employee Orientation Program and manage the related logistics.
- Assist in creating, communicating and monitoring learning paths and related activities through the eLearning platform.
- Support the implementation of On Job Training, Knowledge Sharing, Job rotation, Coaching and Performance Improvement Plans.
- Handle the Internship Program-related communication, process, documents, feedback and reports.
- Support in continually improving the PM system effectiveness through enhancements based on benchmarks and end-user recommendations.
- Up-keep the maintenance of training calendars, files and related records.
- Collaborate with team and business to manage logistics and delivery of learning programs (internal and external).
- Responsible for timely communication and collection of training evaluation forms and preparation of related reports to support measuring the effectiveness of the training programs.
- Prepare periodical reports, statistics and presentations, as required for Management reviews.
- Stay updated with ongoing change and contribute to the implementation of processes, initiatives and projects to foster a culture of continuous improvement.
In order to be successful in this role you will bring:
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant discipline
- Strong academic record
- We are targeting a fresh graduate Qatari national; no previous experience is needed.
Required Knowledge and Skills:
- Good analytical, writing, communication and presentation skills
- A self-starter, committed, responsible, highly organized and detail-oriented
- Proactive, resourceful with a willingness and desire to learn
- Ability to multi-task and work both independently and as part of a team
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite especially Word, Excel, and PowerPoint, Google Docs, and Adobe Acrobat
- Solid organisational, planning and time management skills
- An enthusiastic and innovative approach to work
- Personal commitment to improving own knowledge and skills and a passion for continuous learning and development
- Ability to work collaboratively to deliver excellence, focusing efforts on understanding and meeting the needs of all stakeholders.
- Thinking creatively and logically, delivering new solutions based on imagination, past experience and relevant research
- Demonstrating flexibility and adaptability when faced with change. Adjusting rapidly to new situations to drive organizational objectives and deliver value.
Appreciating and leveraging the capabilities, insights, and ideas of all stakeholders and working effectively with individuals of diverse styles, abilities, and motivations.